About Tour Day 1:- Leh
You will come to Leh and our local representative will pick you and take you to hotel where you will do relax.
Day 2:- Khardungla Pass
After doing breakfast, you will go for a drive to Khardungla Pass that is World’s highest motor-cable road ranging at 18380 feet. Then you will return to Leh and spend night in hotel.
Day 3:- Pangong lake
This day you can use by strolling at Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms. round trip, located on the Indo-China Border) and on the way, you will have stay for some time at the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After this you will go and enjoy nature at lake. Spend night at hotel.
Day 4:- Leh
After having breakfast, you will check-out from hotel. You will move to Airport and depart to your hometown.
Hotel Asia Leh
Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned.
Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis.
All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package.
Below 5 Yrs Child sharing the same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services.
All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowance.
Welcome drink on arrival.
All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes.
GST & all Government Taxes.
A 24 - hour helpline.
Assistance on Arrival.
No Hidden Cost.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Still camera/ video camera charger
1. 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
2. 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
3. 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
4. 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
5. 100% within 7 days prior to tour
1. Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
2. Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
3. Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair &amp; Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
4. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
5. Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
6. Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
7. All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
8. Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
9. All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
10. It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable